Why Choose My Content and copyWriting Services?
Content and Copywriting Services to Get You Off the Marketing Hamster Wheel
It’s a toughie. You know you need to be getting your business out there. But you didn’t go in to business to have to sit there writing about your business.
You’ve not got –
- the time
- the in-house skills
- the inclination
- a mixture of all three
to market your business on top of doing what you’re great at and what your clients pay you for.
Yes, You Can Have it Both Ways
You’re not updating your website regularly with fresh SEO-rich blog content to boost your SERPs rankings.
- But, imagine your website finally climbing up the SERPs organically, without having to pay through the nose for more visibility and clicks?
You don’t post consistent engaging, entertaining, useful content on your social media channels.
- How worthwhile would it feel to grow dynamic, engaged, enjoyable social media accounts it’s a pleasure to visit?
There’s not much or no response to the same boring old sales emails you keep spraying and praying with.
- Can’t you almost taste the satisfaction when your sales emails and letters start getting some responses apart from ‘Unsubscribe’, plus some actual scores on the doors?
I’d Love to Help
When you use my content and copywriting services –
- We’ll talk besides emailing, so I can get to know you, your business and your brand voice, (which we’ll nail if you haven’t captured it yet).
- My new client questions are purpose-designed to drag out what’s in your head.
- You can always rely on my candour and best advice, even if you choose not to agree.
- I’ll stand right by your side without sitting on your payroll.
Don’t take my word for it.
Other clients say using my content and copywriting services is like working with a friend and a business buddy.
- Call me
- Email me
- DM me on LinkedIn
Let’s get a virtual cuppa in our diaries to chat about the way your business is found and perceived – or isn’t found and perceived yet.
Jobs include introductory email copywriting to promote mobile bar bookings with local hotels and other non-hotel venues .
“Judith is extremely knowledgeable and great at what she does!
Would definitely recommend working with Judith.“
Jobs include email copywriting to introduce new product concepts to new corporate audiences.
“The copy that Judith then produced for me absolutely blew my mind! Everything she created was just on brand and exactly the message I wanted to get across. The ‘voice’ in the content was warm, friendly, engaging and bursting with energy.
“If you want you copywriting done properly by a true expert then I HIGHLY recommend you contact Judith. As my little start up business starts to grow, I know for sure I will go nowhere else for my content other than Judith! Thanks again!”
Jobs include writing bi-monthly blog post bundles for website optimisation.
Jobs include writing sales emails to highlight how the client’s services address the challenges of their target audience.
“Very well written sales emails. I was so impressed by the first one that I commissioned her to write the second one.. Let’s hope I get many leads from it :)”
Jobs include website copywriting in a very formal style as specifically requested by the client.
“I loved her style of writing. I requested a style of writing which contains rich language and could connect with the audience, and she delivered it. She patiently stood by me and revised the documents if I found that there was something wrong with it. Highly recommended.”
Jobs include website copywriting for the client’s own website. Plus, SEO rich website blog copywriting on a sub-contracted for several of their very different clients.
“First class work, prompt and professional.”