The Live Appearance: Content Creation Conversation
The Host: Sebestian Ong, Senior Social Strategist & LinkedIn Advertising
Date: 4th May 2022
Has your content creation’s get-up-and-go got up and gone? Worse still, has your wordy shizzle never entered the building in the first place?
Grab a cuppa and buckle up for my Content Creation Conversation appearance with ubiquitous Zurich-based social jedi and all-round lovely guy Seb Ong.
He’s a master of –
- Business marketing strategies
- Brand awareness/conversion campaigns
- Content creation for established brands
- Business development consultancy for brands to enter new territory and platforms
- Designing and implementing B2B digital strategies
- Identifying and setting milestones for social selling, branding, content strategy
- Go-to-market strategy for new products
And, as if that little lot isn’t enough, he’s also an authority for designing and optimising LinkedIn advertising campaign for brand awareness, conversions and lead generation.
Seb has an awe-inspiring presence on LinkedIn, (which is my main social media channel), sharing his expertise generously in a down-to-earth, fun and edible way. We met as fellow members of Espresso+, the VIP club of LinkedIn legend John Espirian.
We’re both passionate about what we do and could have spent hours snapping the fat. But we curtailed it at 45 minutes of snackable and actionable takeaways about:
- The sprats to catch the mackerel: 5 hooky headline formulas
- Features tell; benefits sell
- Why less is always more in content creation and copywriting
May the fourth be with you and your content creation!