The Copy and Content Writing Podcast Appearance: How to Write Copy That Converts Online
Date: 26th March 2021
Enjoy a good podcast?
Then you won’t want to miss my recent guest appearance on ‘How to Write Copy That Converts Online’ Rosemary O’Shaughnessy of Digital Marketing Manager in Ireland.
Rosemary is a remote digital content manager specialising in helping business that services, especially in health and wellness in Ireland.
- WordPress website design and management
- Training and Workshops on using Zoom
- Digital content creation
She has an innate understanding that different businesses and business owners have different needs, goals and plans.
Her work with them today, keeping in mind what they need to be in a better place for their mid-term future goals.
It was an absolute pleasure to chat with Rosemary about how to write copy that converts online, plus all things copy and content for SME business owners to put to immediate use.
During How To Write Copy That Converts Online we chatted about:-
- How to create copy.
- Copy that’s customer-focused and stands out.
- How to write copy that’s engaging and inviting.
- How to structure content that’s easy to read and understand.
- The importance of understanding the needs of the audience.
When we read most of us are asking the question – “What’s in it for me?”
Rosemary and I are on the same page that your chances of conversion are turbo-charged when you have at heart –
- Does the copy answer my problem or challenge?
- Make your copy engaging and sell a result and outcome.
My final thoughts
- Make you copy compassionate and people focused
- Remember people want authenticity
- What are your brand values?
- Stay visible
- Give value
- Adapt your content
Thanks again for having me, Rosemary.